The National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) was formed in 1947 by chartered African American real estate professionals out of a need to secure the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed, or color. For more than 60 years, NAREB has participated in meaningful legal challenges and has supported legislative initiatives that ensure the availability of fair and affordable housing for all Americans. The National Association of Real Estate Brokers, (NAREB), is a Real Estate Professional trade organization. We have local chapters across the country who embrace our ideals and mission of “promoting democracy in housing”.
- Breakingviews: Zillow, Trulia under one roof11 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Reckitt ditches Suboxone18 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Why automakers race to chop China part prices23 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Facebook canopies Amazon3 days ago
- Breakingviews: RBS gains buffer4 days ago