The National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) was formed in 1947 by chartered African American real estate professionals out of a need to secure the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed, or color. For more than 60 years, NAREB has participated in meaningful legal challenges and has supported legislative initiatives that ensure the availability of fair and affordable housing for all Americans. The National Association of Real Estate Brokers, (NAREB), is a Real Estate Professional trade organization. We have local chapters across the country who embrace our ideals and mission of “promoting democracy in housing”.
- Breakingviews: China’s SOE reform buzz short on substance4 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Business as usual in Silicon Valley14 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Primark’s US dream sweetens ABF’s sugar crash22 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Investors lose appetite for China pork IPO1 day ago
- Breakingviews: A Valeant play for Allergan2 days ago