The National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) was formed in 1947 by chartered African American real estate professionals out of a need to secure the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed, or color. For more than 60 years, NAREB has participated in meaningful legal challenges and has supported legislative initiatives that ensure the availability of fair and affordable housing for all Americans. The National Association of Real Estate Brokers, (NAREB), is a Real Estate Professional trade organization. We have local chapters across the country who embrace our ideals and mission of “promoting democracy in housing”.
- Breakingviews: U.S. dollars drive China’s dotcom boom4 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Giving GE credit16 hours ago
- Breakingviews: BES bail-in a real risk23 hours ago
- Breakingviews: Crunching the numbers on chat app Line1 day ago
- Breakingviews: Twitter’s World Cup win2 days ago